User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just received a 3100 RD 2022 and ordered it after viewing a 2021 model. The changes that I found were a whole new graphic package that I liked?. Solar panel and 12 volt fridge were added that I did not
    know about. New style door hardware, new radio/ TV interface that does not except CD's. Double check location of thermal fuse on your water heater mine was left hanging to low in front of burner and we lost hot water on the first nite of use easy fix if you know what to do. I hope this helps as we love our new trailer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abartleman View Post
    I ordered a 2970RL a couple weeks ago. I looked at a 2021 but today my salesperson told me it will be a 2022 by the time it is built. If in fact she is correct, does anyone know what, if anything, has changed between 2021 and 2022? I can't find anything about '22s so I fifgured I would ask here. Thank you for any and all info!
    We ordered our Imagine 2600RB last fall; what I know is that the 2022 model that we are receiving this week is equipped with the 12 volt 8 cubic foot fridge and solar panel. As I understand, the company is changing over to the 12v model so that you don't travel with your propane open to the unit. I posted a question earlier today to ask if anyone had experience with boon docking with the current new design.
    Russ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Fridge Size

Quote Originally Posted by Roicle View Post
    We ordered our Imagine 2600RB last fall; what I know is that the 2022 model that we are receiving this week is equipped with the 12 volt 8 cubic foot fridge and solar panel. As I understand, the company is changing over to the 12v model so that you don't travel with your propane open to the unit. I posted a question earlier today to ask if anyone had experience with boon docking with the current new design.
    Russ
    I believe the fridge has increased from 8 cu ft to 10 cu ft

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123