We were very excited to pick up our brand new 2021 337RLS from the dealer yesterday. We had already done all of the paper work and wrote out a check to pay for it. Upon doing our walk through yesterday, there was a deep scratch 3/4" wide and about 30" long on the side of the trailer about 10" from the top on the drivers side. It doesn't go through any decals, it is all on the white gel-coat. I had noticed this prior when we purchased the unit, but the salesman told me it was masking tape residue and that they would clean it off when they washed it prior to pick up. Because it was up high and dusty, it did look like some tape residue and I didn't think anything of it. Anyway, when we picked it up yesterday they pointed it out and said it would be repaired and that you will never know it was there when they are finished with the repair. I know scratches on new cars can be repaired and match perfect, but I'm not too sure about gel coat fiberglass repair. Can this be repaired like new, or is there always going to be a spot there? I'm not too excited about paying 59k for a trailer that needs repair. If it truly is repairable and the repair will be invisible, I'm okay with that, if the patch is noticeable, I'm not. Looking for feedback from someone that knows a thing or two about gel-coat repair.