I replaced my MORryde CRE3000 and associated shackles/leaf springs with a Comfort Ride Slipper Spring system. I had hoped for a noticeable difference in the towing and ride in our truck and I am pleased to say it is a bigger improvement than I could have hoped for!

I was pretty happy with the CRE3000 performance under most circumstance but it struggled at bridge joints and some roads with a continual series of bumps that would induce a bucking motion in the truck. With the Slipper Spring system, almost all the bridge joints were barely noticeable and even the worst of them was a gentle bump. It also eliminated any of the bucking motion I had seen, especially over concrete roadways. I had already installed the Roadmaster shocks, so all the improvement is due to the Slipper Spring upgrade.

The installation was pretty straightforward and took me about 10 hours for the three axle system. The directions are excellent and provide clear step-by-step instructions for the entire process. The system design also significantly increases the strength of the equalizer mounts and gets rid of all the shackles from the stock suspension. This is, by far, the best upgrade I have made for my RV suspension.

P.S. I had considered going with the MORryde IS versus the Roadmaster Slipper Springs, but was quickly discouraged when I found out how long the waiting list is now for an upgrade. They are scheduling appointments out in February, March, or June of 2022! I could have handled the significant price difference ($6,649 vs $1,526) and driving to Indiana for the IS, but I didn't want to wait a year to have an upgrade.