Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Storage Ideas

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storage Ideas

As a new owner of a 268BH, I would really like to see what owners of one of these small 5th wheels have done as far as outside storage mods. I've gone through the entire DIY thread and I picked up a couple of really nice ideas, but these guys have trailers with passthroughs big enough to live in. We, on the other hand, are not blessed with that much space, so every square inch of storage is premium.So far, I've added the Morryde hose reel, a 50A PI EMS, and some hooks and straps for securing stuff in the pass-through.
    Photos of your projects would be appreciated. Inside projects/mods will also be appreciated.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's interesting to me that you say this. We have a Reflection 295 on order that is 10 feet longer than our current Lance travel trailer, but I don't think we are gaining any outside storage. In fact, with the fifth wheel hitch, we are losing space! So I'll be tuned in to whatever replies you get.