Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from new Momentum owners

Hello everybody,

My wife and I are brand new Momentum 393G owners. This it the third (and hopefully last for a while) step in our RV journey. We started with a popup when we decided the tent plan for camping wasn't worth it anymore. Then upgraded to a Hybrid camper to get our feet wet on Travel trailers. Last year before COVID lockdowns happened we decided we wanted to full time for a a few years with our kids before they finished growing up and fell in love with the 393G. A year of prep later and we are finally moving in.

I've been trolling this forum for a while for mods and advice, and am looking forward to being an active member.

See y'all around.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by technojunkie View Post
    Hello everybody,

My wife and I are brand new Momentum 393G owners. This it the third (and hopefully last for a while) step in our RV journey. We started with a popup when we decided the tent plan for camping wasn't worth it anymore. Then upgraded to a Hybrid camper to get our feet wet on Travel trailers. Last year before COVID lockdowns happened we decided we wanted to full time for a a few years with our kids before they finished growing up and fell in love with the 393G. A year of prep later and we are finally moving in.

I've been trolling this forum for a while for mods and advice, and am looking forward to being an active member.

See y'all around.
    Congratulations on your new purchase! Welcome to the Grand Design forum. We'll help as much as we can. Hope to see you on the road. The wife and I are going full time 3rd quarter of next year.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE