User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, from a new Imagine owner

Hello everybody. I’m glad to have found this forum. My wife and I just purchased an Imagine 2600RB and are awaiting delivery in mid June. Our previous RV was a 17’ Micro Minnie Winnebago trailer that was perfect for our getaway needs. After acquiring a new puppy, an inaugural RV weekend outing showed us that the dog loves RV’ing but the wonderful Minnie Winnie was now too tight. Hence a search for just a slight upgrade. After a number of dealerships and finding what we perceived as the “trailer that will do”, on a whim we dropped into the local Grand Design dealership and found the 2600RB that ticked every box on our wish list. Of course this meant that a step up from my Honda Ridgeline to a bigger tow vehicle was now needed, but that’s another story. So, we’re glad to have found this forum and are looking forward to RV’ing in style.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. That one is an attractive floor plan.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. My wife and I just picked our new 2600RB about a month ago. Have had it out twice so far for a couple weekends. Love the floor plan. We came from a 2015 Keystone Passport 23RB which we really liked but love the floor plan on the 2600RB so much more. You’re going to love it.
    2020 F250 XLT Premium Iconic Silver 4x4 7.3 3.55 Payload-3268 lbs.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    Previous - 2015 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB
    Previous - 2015 Nissan Titan Pro 4x

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to forum! Take a paper towel and hold it in front of vents with furnace running. The only real problem I had with 2018 2250RK Imagine was with duct tube loose, disconnected or torn - made repairs myself but didn't catch during pre inspection. The duct tube to heat basement was just hanging from air handler and not routed through hole in floor to basement. Get your self good TPMS for your camper. A good power protection system is good to have. I like Progressive Industries products because they have lifetime warranty, they own TireTraker which has lifetime warranty.
    TPMS, one I use but several good ones out there.
    http://www.tiretraker.com/
    Power Protection
    https://www.progressiveindustries.net/
    Last edited by Buckskin; 05-17-2021 at 03:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I’ve seen a few videos where folks talk about heater hose problems. I’ll be sure to look for that on our delivery checkout.