User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching this thread with bated breath, our Imagine XLS 22MLE has come off the line and should be on the way to the dealer with arrival expected later this week.

We went with this one because it has a stay-made bed, theater seats and a dinette in a package that is just a little over 5,000 lbs so it falls within the tow rating of our truck.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also looking at the Imagine XLS 22MLE and 22RBE. They are similar but the 22MLE has the booth dinette and slightly narrower entertainment seats whereas the 22RBE uses that space for a larger bathroom and kitchen counter space.

I'm assuming the people here who bought the 22MLE also looked at the 22RBE only has the wider entertainment seats with a removable dinette table, so I'm curious what made you go for the 22MLE over the 22RBE.

Thanks in advance
    Corky
    Last edited by Corky2; 08-12-2021 at 07:27 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did look at the 22rbe and while I liked the slide being door side because then the awning acted as a cover from debris, I also didn't like the slide at the door side because it takes up awning space.

Ultimately went with the 22mle because we decided we needed the dinette. Yes the bathroom isn't real roomy on the 22mle and lacks counter space, but I can still use the loo, take a shower and have cooked more meals inside than outside at times.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky2 View Post
    I'm also looking at the Imagine XLS 22MLE and 22RBE. They are similar but the 22MLE has the booth dinette and slightly narrower entertainment seats whereas the 22RBE uses that space for a larger bathroom and kitchen counter space.

I'm assuming the people here who bought the 22MLE also looked at the 22RBE only has the wider entertainment seats with a removable dinette table, so I'm curious what made you go for the 22MLE over the 22RBE.

Thanks in advance
    Corky
    We chose the MLE for the dinette, but didn't really consider the RBE only because the slide is on the camp side. We like our awning space so that one was out. If that doesn't matter to you, then it's a nice layout.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For us, we wanted two separate areas to sit and we swapped the recliners for a couch. My wife can work at the dinette and I can sit and read on the couch. We also don’t care for slides in the door side.

I could see the 22RBE bathroom being more convenient for someone with mobility issues.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We went with he MLE because of the dinette and theater seats. We plan to take long trips in it so comfortable seating is important and I like a dinette to sit at to eat.

BTW the one we were supposed to get was sent to a different dealer from the factory so we are now waiting for one that is supposed to come off the line on Aug 18.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I just purchased a 2022. Great thing is you can access everything with the Slide in if you have to pull over before you reach your destination. Great couples TT. Find storage a challenge on outside of the trailer. Inside a lot of cabinets for storage.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Trails View Post
    For us, we wanted two separate areas to sit and we swapped the recliners for a couch. My wife can work at the dinette and I can sit and read on the couch. We also don’t care for slides in the door side.

I could see the 22RBE bathroom being more convenient for someone with mobility issues.
    We choose the 22mle for these reasons and not having a wall separation for the bedroom make the inside feel way much bigger. I admit that I wouldn't mind having a little extra room in the bath but it's not a show stopper.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is everyone's towing experience with the 22MLE? I was hoping to stay with a 1/2 ton but now I'm leaning towards a 3/4 ton truck to tow this RV. I haven't purchased either the trailer or truck yet.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLundin View Post
    What is everyone's towing experience with the 22MLE? I was hoping to stay with a 1/2 ton but now I'm leaning towards a 3/4 ton truck to tow this RV. I haven't purchased either the trailer or truck yet.
    22mle doesn’t need a 3/4 ton
    But depending on your usage buying a 3/4 ton or even a ton may be your best choice
    If it is your daily driver and you are just a weekend warrior a 1/2 ton will work
    If boondocking or travelling long distances you will appreciate an HD

Only you can decide how you want to use your truck
    HD are a harsher ride and harder on fuel and more expensive

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast