User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NDanecker View Post
    If my memory is correct it is a hidden button similar to a reset button commonly found on small computer devices, network hubs, routers, etc. Is your MPPT controller white and red (newer model)?
    Yes, MPPT controller is red, black, white. See image in Post #19 .
    I'll check again for a reset-style button. It was dark last night and I was using a work light, so certainly could have missed it. Thanks.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    I'll check again for a reset-style button. It was dark last night and I was using a work light, so certainly could have missed it. Thanks.
    After purchasing my rig I went through and took pics of everything. Found this one that may help. Button is to the bottom right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210613_123503.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	35294
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 349m-r
    - 8k axles, toppers, 3rd ac, Onan, Solar, Outside Entertainment, King Bed, Heat Pump, 3 Season Doors, Dual Pane Windows, Happi-Jac, Rear Al Deck
    2021 Ford F-450 Limited

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NDanecker View Post
    After purchasing my rig I went through and took pics of everything. Found this one that may help. Button is to the bottom right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210613_123503.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	35294
    Thank you. I took a photo, too. It has the temp and com port labeled, but no label for a set button. However, I'm going to look again. With a magnifying glass and 1000 watts of halogen lighting.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot find any of this,but I'm thinking it might be behind the bulkhead screwed down on the right outside storage locker.The TPI monitor and inverter switch are on that bulkhead .
    Retired Pilot 2021 Grand Design 30 g 2018 Ram 3500,2015 Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsalmy View Post
    Update: Yesteday afternoon, I went to the rig to search for the elusive set button with lots of daylight and flashlight. Open the front compartment door, and battery indicator light is blue, indicating Li battery type. Confirmed on the app that it is still set for Li. Went ahead and pulled the charge controller off the wall. There is a tiny set button with a small amount of black electrical tape covering it and the word, "SET". Don't know why its there, so I removed it. Reattached to wall and we're good to go.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim S. View Post
    Good evening all,

Working our way through our new Solitude. We ordered with factory solar. During our "orientation", that was essentially useless, we received ZERO info on the solar system. Reviewing posts here, most are indicating a remote display for status and programming. I am unable to locate said display. What we do have is the BT-2 bluetooth module to use on an app.

Does this seem legit?

Thanks in advance for any knowledge sent our way!

Kim
    Reading this thread way late in the discussion---only picked up our Solitude in August but our solar app has never worked. We've had to order a new BT-2 in the hope that ours is defective (it hasn't arrived yet.). It sure would be helpful to if you'd say what the ultimate end of your search was. We don't have a display either, that I've found.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I'm struggling with the solar/mppt as well. In the image of the app here, does the "load" section ever have anything on it? Or should it? Mine doesn't. It shows the solar working and the battery charged, but the inverter isn't giving me any power, and I don't know if the load data means anything. Thanks in advance.
    Jeff
    2021 30G Toy Hauler
    2021 RAM 2500 6.7L HD

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JHinAZ View Post
    Does the "load" section ever have anything on it?
    Assuming you have the same charge controller shown in Post #19 of this thread, then no, that charge controller does not support a "load". As far as your inverter is concerned, is it on? (sorry to ask the obvious)
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Assuming you have the same charge controller shown in Post #19 of this thread, then no, that charge controller does not support a "load". As far as your inverter is concerned, is it on? (sorry to ask the obvious)
    Thank you. That answers the load question. The inverter was on, but the GFCI on it tripped (it's a bit of a chore to get to it). After some power cycling in the rig, I discovered that it happens occasionally when I shut the generator off.
    Jeff
    2021 30G Toy Hauler
    2021 RAM 2500 6.7L HD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kim, did you ever find this in your rig? We have a 2022 310gk and don’t or can’t find the hardware. We do have a jaboni charger that is above the lithium batteries. The batteries were put in at the dealership but the solar and charger was put in at Grand Design. It has been a struggle to make sure it is all working. We were told to put the “solar app” on our phone. Sadly it didn’t work as the app doesn’t allow for cellular. The renogy app which I just tried after reading this works great. I was able to change the battery type to lithium using this app for the first time. Thank you for posting this. I’m just late to the party. The issue for me still is how does one know if it is actually charging? I think it is but time will tell as it sits under cover during the winter months. There also was a jumper wire I had to connect on the charger itself behind the basement/storage wall. The dealership didn’t know they needed to do this after we had them put in lithium batteries. Curious how you are doing with yours? Certainly a big learning curve. I agree with the owner that said grand design knows what was put on. They are the ones that got me Jaboni for help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234