User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would only allow five photos. here are a few more.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0952.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	35415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	35416

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooley View Post
    Bought subject trailer last October. Just discovered water leak. Not sure where it is coming from. Water stains on mattress and wooden frame underneath as well as mold starting to form. Additionally, puddle of water found in forward storage compartment. Under belly may be holding some water and sagging slightly. At this point, I honestly do not know the extent of damage, only time will tell. Will Grand Design stand tall for this? Repairs? Not sure about that. I think it should be replaced. Thoughts and opinions appreciated.
    Hopefully your issue has already been resolved but if you haven't found the leak you might check the hose connection in the front bay. I bought my 22MLE around the same time and it was missing the QD hose, After finally receiving my QD hose I found a massive leak coming from behind the QD connection when the water was turned on, it did not matter if the hose was connected or not. So If your valves happen to be on that could be migrating to the living area.
    MrBaker
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.2 L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the "QD" hose. Is that the blue hose that attaches to the quick connect port(s)? In any event, the RV is in storage with no water supply connected. Additionally, during December 2020 when temps were dropping in the teens, I blew all the air out of the lines with low pressure air. Does that make sense? I appreciate your response and input, thank you.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooley View Post
    What is the "QD" hose. Is that the blue hose that attaches to the quick connect port(s)? In any event, the RV is in storage with no water supply connected. Additionally, during December 2020 when temps were dropping in the teens, I blew all the air out of the lines with low pressure air. Does that make sense? I appreciate your response and input, thank you.
    Yes that is where the blue hose connects but if there is no water in the trailer I guess it would be pretty hard for it to leak Hope you get it worked out.
    MrBaker
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2011 Ford F250 Lariat 6.2 L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12