Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First-timer with Imagine 2610ML

Hey everybody,

Coming Friday i'll be picking up our Imagine 20610ML! Then a short 45 mins drive to where we'll be setting it up for some extended camping. Probably over the weekends and days off. Up until now we have been tent camping in that same spot (no facilities, power, etc.) and so we've been always keeping one eye out to the sky! Now with this trailer, much less so :-)

We were initially looking for something slightly smaller. Toyed with a toy hauler (Salem 260RT), and a Cougar 22-something. Decided to stop by Coulee Region RV in West Salem, saw this on the lot, and decided to get this one :-)

Anyways, i'll be reading and searching through the post, knowing that most if not all my n00b questions will have multiple answers already posted.

But, also, let me know what you'd like to know about this trailer!

Thanks,

Roland

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group. Dont be shy to ask any questions and take advantage of all the experience and knowledge that's on here.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE