User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering5thwheelers View Post
    We did all the time, we never had an issue with ours.
    Ours is do high up that I would need a ladder every time I went to lock it unlock it. The vent that came from the factory doesn't even have the locking tabs.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we were looking in March for our 260RD, I noticed that some had the microwave vent and some did not. The early 2021's did not have the vent installed. I made sure when the salesman was looking for mine, that he did not know about this and now noticed and got me the vented one. Been out a total of 3 weeks off and on and rellay like the 260RD. We downsized from a 36' that was just to long for most Florida State Parks and smaller Mom and Pop campsites.
    2021 Reflection 260RD
    2019 Ram 3500 SRW Diesel ( yea it is a bit of overkill )

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to replace the filter and fan blades. The filter got sucked into the fan because the metal backing screen was missing. Furrion doesn't have the filter. Etrailer has it, but at a ridiculous price.
    Doug, Patti and our puppy Leo are from upstate NY.
    Imagine 2019 XLS 18RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2021 Solitude 3540, and just tried the exhaust vent under the Furrion microwave for the first time while cooking on the stove - I couldn't feel any air flow at all, and held a strip of tissue at various positions around the vent area - no lifting of the tissue whatsoever. I went outside and the the external vent was delivering a HUGE flow of air that I could feel from the ground even though the vent is 9 feet off the ground.

So, I assumed that the microwave vent was not hooked up to the outside vent - it sounds like I may be experiencing the problem some of you have described where an "inner vent flap" on the external vent structure is not positioned to allow flow to the outside? I'm confused since air is delivered to the outside but no flow above the stove. ??
    2021 Solitude 3540 GK, Reese Goosebox 20K, TST 507 TPMS, RV Airflow
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax/10 speed Allison, LB DRW 4WD
    previous: First "rig" was a '68 VW Bug and 2 backpacks
    1972 Starcraft 8 tent trailer, '73 Chevy Blazer
    2006 Fleetwood Williamsburg tent trailer, '07 Toyota 4Runner
    2015 Jayco Jay Flight 29QBS, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 4WD, Equal-i-zer hitch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123