User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storage wall square off

Has anyone squared off the wall in the storage area of a 3740BH? Looking into doing it, for a bit more storage, but any idea to move the inverter?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's anything like the basement in a 310GK-R it's pretty simple. I moved mine and I know others have moved theirs. I also moved the rear wall about 6 inches backwards gaining more room in the storage bay.

Moving the inverter seemed simple and there was plenty of room for it even when I moved the wall. You could even mount it in the storage bay on the rear wall. I think it's a better location there anyway as you can access it easily. Since it plugs into an outlet behind the wall you can even move that outlet into the open storage area for easier access.

Here was what I ended up with. That gray section is what I had to add when I squared the storage are off.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F92F691E-B4A9-462E-968E-B80139F9F73D.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	34206

You can't see my inverter because I changed it out to a larger one and mounted it on the front wall.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks good. I was thinking of moving the electrical box where it can be used in the storage bay.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SNs2011, might I suggest you create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

When replying to a specific post or person, you can also use "Reply With Quote." Both ways, the other person will get a notification that you responded.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    @SNs2011, might I suggest you create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

When replying to a specific post or person, you can also use "Reply With Quote." Both ways, the other person will get a notification that you responded.

Rob

Like This?
    Sean, Nancy, & Jr (FullTimers)
    2017 3500 Silverado, AirLift Load Suspension w/Wireless One, OEM Goose Hitch
    2021 Solitude 3740BH w/ Reese Goose Box Gen 2 20k
    (Previously 2016 Imagine 2800BH w/ Husky Weight Distribution Hitch)