User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a Honda eu3000is inverter be used to run Imagine 2600RB trailer?

I just purchased an Imagine 2600RB trailer. Can I use my Honda eu3000ie Inverter for running my trailer’s electrical loads? If so, do I need an adapter from my trailer’s power cord into the inverter’s inlet plug?
    Thanks!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whether you can do so depends on how much stuff you want to run. A 50A shore power service is capable of supplying 12,000W to the trailer, but you don’t need that much power.

With your generator, you can supply 2800W which will run an AC and keep the battery charged, but you’ll probably want to shed anything like the refrigerator and water heater to propane. The microwave will have to stay off if the AC is running, as will things like hair dryers and electric heaters.

Yes, you will need an adapter.
    Last edited by jkwilson; 05-18-2021 at 10:11 PM.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jkwilson is correct. The Honda 3000i is a nice machine. Should get close to running everything as its' output is very close to the 2600's 30 Amp normal supply connection.

Our 2600RB setup is less wattage (2200 max. running): Westinghouse Pro2500i gen with a Micro-air Easy start. We run the Dometic AC at the same time as the Dometic refrigerator, no problem. It's a minor inconvenience turning off the AC when SWMBO wants to use (energy hogs) the blow dryer, curling iron, or microwave.
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.