User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 410THR Owner

Hey y'all!

Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself. We are now about 10 days in our 2023 Momentum 410THR and loving it. My wife, me and our 2 kids were spending a lot of time in our Class A Forest River and decided we needed more room to spread out. We AirBNB our home and have been seeing a lot of success with that, so we end up spending about 10-15 nights a month, and in a Class A it just didn't give us the space we needed.

So we stumbled upon the 410THR and fell in love with the floor plan. Heard a lot of great things about Grand Design and here we are! We are in the process of making this our home with little add-on things we are putting into it. We have our RV parked in a great lot in Central Texas, only 30 minutes outside of Austin. It really is a getaway!

Anyways, happy to be here and definitely welcome connection to anyone passing through the area!

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraRun1738 View Post
    Hey y'all!

Just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself. We are now about 10 days in our 2023 Momentum 410THR and loving it. My wife, me and our 2 kids were spending a lot of time in our Class A Forest River and decided we needed more room to spread out. We AirBNB our home and have been seeing a lot of success with that, so we end up spending about 10-15 nights a month, and in a Class A it just didn't give us the space we needed.

So we stumbled upon the 410THR and fell in love with the floor plan. Heard a lot of great things about Grand Design and here we are! We are in the process of making this our home with little add-on things we are putting into it. We have our RV parked in a great lot in Central Texas, only 30 minutes outside of Austin. It really is a getaway!

Anyways, happy to be here and definitely welcome connection to anyone passing through the area!
    Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new 410TH. I don't know if you've heard of or know about Chad and Tara from Changing Lanes RV, but they are a Grand Design full timer couple and they actually helped G.D. with the design of that model. They do a LOT of mods and watching their videos is an awesome experience....both from the learning aspect, and all the places they've been throughout the U.S.A. Check them out on their website....Changing Lanes RV.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new 410TH. I don't know if you've heard of or know about Chad and Tara from Changing Lanes RV, but they are a Grand Design full timer couple and they actually helped G.D. with the design of that model. They do a LOT of mods and watching their videos is an awesome experience....both from the learning aspect, and all the places they've been throughout the U.S.A. Check them out on their website....Changing Lanes RV.
    Thanks. I have checked them out already, once we settled in on the model, I came across them and watched a few of their videos including a couple of their mods. Already got me some Mopeka tank sensors and done a couple other minor things. Loving it.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraRun1738 View Post
    Hey y'all!

Welcome to the forum @UltraRun1738, glad to hear that you are enjoying the new coach. Let us know if you need any help, or just check in to let us know how you're coming along.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, I think you're the first 410 owner on here, at least one that's mentioned it. I'm very envious of the basement, but we couldn't make the floor plan work for us (we are a family of 6).
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Welcome, I think you're the first 410 owner on here, at least one that's mentioned it. I'm very envious of the basement, but we couldn't make the floor plan work for us (we are a family of 6).
    Since we are a family of four (and our kids are both 6 and 3) we found this to be perfect. Lots of play space for them, ample bedding and just room for us to spread out. Love it

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Grand Design Family, we are in the same area as you ,and are looking to order our 410THR. I would be awesome to meet up with you guys and talk over your ordering/purchase exsperience. We are settled on the model, but looking at next steps to land ours. Its very excited you are guys live near us. Thanks for posting and again welcome!

PS My Wife and I are also very new to the Forums, so HI all !!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cris Engel View Post
    Welcome to the Grand Design Family, we are in the same area as you ,and are looking to order our 410THR. I would be awesome to meet up with you guys and talk over your ordering/purchase exsperience. We are settled on the model, but looking at next steps to land ours. Its very excited you are guys live near us. Thanks for posting and again welcome!

PS My Wife and I are also very new to the Forums, so HI all !!
    Hey @Cris Engel, welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. You may get a better response by PMing (sending a private message) to @UltraRun1738 if you want to meet up.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @Soundsailor, I did that also.