Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time out and a big thank you!

We finally got on the road today our a trip in our new 303RLS. A four day shakedown excursion. It rained the entire 120 miles to the state park and the sun came out as we pulled into the park. We’ve had TT’s for 30 years and this is our first 5th wheel. Got the rig backed in on the third attempt and after fiddling with the auto level we are set up and enjoying life. A big thank you to all who post here. I think I’ve read a thousand posts and learned more than I ever imagined. My DW thinks I’m a forum junkie. Lol. This site is invaluable as a resource to understand how things work and make RVing more enjoyable. Thank you all!
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome that we all helped make your first trip out a success. 3rd try backing in isn't bad either , especially after backing a TT. It looks like it's a seamless transition but the 5er reacts so differently! Hope the next trip out goes as well.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    We finally got on the road today our a trip in our new 303RLS. A four day shakedown excursion. It rained the entire 120 miles to the state park and the sun came out as we pulled into the park. We’ve had TT’s for 30 years and this is our first 5th wheel. Got the rig backed in on the third attempt and after fiddling with the auto level we are set up and enjoying life. A big thank you to all who post here. I think I’ve read a thousand posts and learned more than I ever imagined. My DW thinks I’m a forum junkie. Lol. This site is invaluable as a resource to understand how things work and make RVing more enjoyable. Thank you all!
    Congratulations on a successful trip. My wife feels the same about my forum use until.........we need some advice or we need to make a repair or we want an upgrade. Then, she is super impressed with all the smart people on this forum. Enjoy and Blessings, Frank.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression