User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Had a chat with Furrion... basically they told me to take it back to the dealer, that this was NOT the way it should operate...
    Sooo, we are headed out for a few days this coming week... will set the PSI to 45 or 50 PSI with my water regulator, at the park hose bib, before opening up the valve to the RV, to see if that makes any difference and will report back.
    If it is the same, I will call the dealer and will take it to them to fix or replace the heater, which is what Furrion said to have done and that they would support me with the issue...
    Cowboychincs
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS
    2021 Ford F-350 6.7L Diesel Platinum
    Castle Rock, CO

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboychincs View Post
    Update: Had a chat with Furrion... basically they told me to take it back to the dealer, that this was NOT the way it should operate...
    Sooo, we are headed out for a few days this coming week... will set the PSI to 45 or 50 PSI with my water regulator, at the park hose bib, before opening up the valve to the RV, to see if that makes any difference and will report back.
    If it is the same, I will call the dealer and will take it to them to fix or replace the heater, which is what Furrion said to have done and that they would support me with the issue...
    That’s what I suspected. Hope you can get it resolved soon. Working properly, I believe you’ll be happy with the tankless system; we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tankless water heater

With a tankless water heater, the one thing you need to remember is it needs to "feel" a water flow before it lights the gas. I found if I cut back say the shower to a trickle, the heat will think it's done and shut off. If I increase the volume of water, it comes back on fairly quickly.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on Furrion Tankless Heater... just got back from another short trial run to a campground. Set the water pressure to 45 PSI... tankless heater worked very well and maintained hot water... and it did not revert back to cold. So am assuming that water pressure makes the difference in the operation of the tankless heater. Good to know! (Yes, it takes longer to get hot water to the kitchen... but understand why... as it has to purge the ambient temp water from the line before it reaches the kitchen)
    Cowboychincs
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS
    2021 Ford F-350 6.7L Diesel Platinum
    Castle Rock, CO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123