User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Hydraulics 50 amp fuse location

I am sitting at a camp ground with no response to my slides or lift. I have been told it is probably the breaker and we should change the 50a breaker to a 80 amp breaker. Can someone show me where this breaker is? My husband believes he can change it but we can't find it. To make matters worse we have a fluid leak in one of the lifts and when laying in bed my head is virtually on the ground while my feet are up in the air. Talk about vertigo!!!! can someone please help!

2018 310GK

Thank you,
    Cassy

Stuck in Reno

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's most likely located in the very most forward storage compartment on the back wall. It's usually located behind a black plastic panel. You can trace the wire from the hydrualic pump back to the breaker. The picture of the silver breaker below is what yours should look like. The other picture is an example of the 80A breaker. It's just for reference, I dont know anything about the brand for the one I posted. They come in auto or manual reset options. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210523-121030_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	34322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210523-121138_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	34323

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To address the leaking jack. It depends where its leaking from. Is it the backside of the fitting near the hose, or the forward part of the fitting? Depending on the leak, it could just be loose, but if its leaking on the backside, the best option is to remove the hose and bring it to a hydrualic store and have them make you a new hose. Im not sure if all pressure is lost the moment you take off that fitting. I had a leaking fitting on my Momentum and to be safe, I hooked up to the truck and retracted the jacks before I disconnected the hose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by foe3643 View Post
    I am sitting at a camp ground with no response to my slides or lift. I have been told it is probably the breaker and we should change the 50a breaker to a 80 amp breaker. Can someone show me where this breaker is? My husband believes he can change it but we can't find it. To make matters worse we have a fluid leak in one of the lifts and when laying in bed my head is virtually on the ground while my feet are up in the air. Talk about vertigo!!!! can someone please help!

2018 310GK

Thank you,
    Cassy

Stuck in Reno
    The 12v breakers are located in the front compartment right behind the battery. They are under a thin, black plastic cover. You can follow either the heavy red wire from the pump reversing solenoid or the battery back to the buss bar & breakers. See picture in my 2018 310GK. If you replace the 50A with an 80A I found the stud size was slightly larger (I believe 1/4" stud vs the stock 3/16"). Here is a link to (one of) the original threads with more details.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9181.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	34340

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 50 amp breaker is self resetting so it should work for at least a few seconds before tripping. I would be looking elsewhere if it does nothing.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE