User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norcold 1210T fridge issue

We just purchased our reflection 150 series model 260RD and the fridge has been working some and not so much other times. It seems to work when the slide is in but quits when I move the slide out. It’s worked both times we went camping but when parked at home it quits working. Brought it to the dealer and it worked for them and when I got home and plugged it in it didn’t work. I closed the slide and it started to work so I opened the slide and it worked all day but next morning it was getting warm again.
    Any ideas? We’re going camping next weekend for 10 days and need the fridge!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch this Youtube on a common problem with Norcold 1210! It worked for me! The important thing to remember is to move the magnet very slowly. I almost gave up, but my wife did it very slowly and it worked! Try it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvECrmINlJk

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice video, but maybe the propane hose is getting pinched somehow also?
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Nice video, but maybe the propane hose is getting pinched somehow also?
    That was my initial thought also but OP doesn't state in electric or Propane mode. In either case, it sounds like a pinched hose, or loose wire/connection. Especially since it seems to only happen when the slide has been moved. I would check under the rig as the slide is moved, and also check that the fridge is fully plugged into the outlet. Maybe check the outlet also for a loose wire.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser