User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jensen, Furrion, Magnadyne and any other factory installed radios are junk. The cheapest crap the RV manufacturers can put in their rigs. Ask any audiophile what their thoughts are on these brands and everyone of them will laugh hysterically. I laugh hysterically when I read that someone went to an RV store, their RV dealer or some RV parts website and bought a new radio to upgrade what their RV came with. It's all junk and overpriced. Go to an audio store or website and talk to people that know audio equipment. Any other way and you're throwing away your money. A place like Crutchfield would be a good place to start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great discussion on quality however the point of the thread was to help the OP. The add on Blu-ray player is an option . Anyone had luck with an aftermarket system from a reputable brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
    2017 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 PSD Super Duty

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jensen CD/DVD JMW70A

Quote Originally Posted by MooManChu View Post
    This is a great discussion on quality however the point of the thread was to help the OP. The add on Blu-ray player is an option . Anyone had luck with an aftermarket system from a reputable brand?

We have the Furrion in ours. Use it only for music. We have chosen the Blu-Ray option. Works fine.

2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12