I need some help understanding why my 20amp GFCI pedestal outlet is tripping when I plug in my 2021 Solitude for storage. This is what is happening. I have been able to keep my old Forest River fw plugged in on this pedestal with a good quality 12ga 100ft extension cord to maintain the batteries etc while in storage without any problem. Now I buy a new Solitude 3550BH with residential fridge (just like old fw) and i've tried plugging in to the same pedestal, no other loads plugged in and the GFCI will trip after about 30seconds. I have a Watchdog EMS hardwired into the Solitude, in my old FR, I had a Progressive Industry EMS hardwired, not sure if the Watchdog is sending a signal to trip the GFI? I've checked the GFI with an outlet tester and it shows its wired correctly. The GFI will hold long enough for me to get a reading from my Watchdog that the electrical draw is only about 3amps, so definitely below the 20amps. I've purchased a new 12ga 50ft extension cord to account for possible distance with no different result. I have run the camper off my portable generator which I use adapters so the plug connection is a common 15amp 3prong outlet with no issues and have had one A/C running. I have made sure the electric water heater is off and any other possible high draw loads and no change.

If I can't figure this out I will probably end up installing some form of solar battery tender device but its frustrating when my old camper had no issues and now my Solitude doesn't like the GFI.

Thoughts?? Thanks.