Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduction - WickedJulesTikiAl

Hello -

Julie and I just purchased a 2021 GD Reflections 303RLS and are loving it! We are a recently retired couple from Oakley (East of San Francisco) California. It took me awhile to warm to the idea of an RV but COVID convinced me that it was probably the only really comfortable way to travel post pandemic...at least for awhile. All of our trips abroad and within the states were cancelled last year due to the pandemic so we are resetting our sites and method of travel and are looking forward to the adventures out there. Some may ask about our user name...its pretty simple when you know the background...Julie is a witch in disguise and we both love the tiki themed lifestyle...so much so, that during the pandemic when we couldn’t visit tiki bars, we built one in our home. We have an 8 year old granddaughter that is going to be joining us on some of our trips of which we all are thrilled about. Glad to have joined the group!

Wicked Jules and Tiki Al out...

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedJulesTikiAl View Post
    Hello -

Julie and I just purchased a 2021 GD Reflections 303RLS and are loving it! We are a recently retired couple from Oakley (East of San Francisco) California. It took me awhile to warm to the idea of an RV but COVID convinced me that it was probably the only really comfortable way to travel post pandemic...at least for awhile. All of our trips abroad and within the states were cancelled last year due to the pandemic so we are resetting our sites and method of travel and are looking forward to the adventures out there. Some may ask about our user name...its pretty simple when you know the background...Julie is a witch in disguise and we both love the tiki themed lifestyle...so much so, that during the pandemic when we couldn’t visit tiki bars, we built one in our home. We have an 8 year old granddaughter that is going to be joining us on some of our trips of which we all are thrilled about. Glad to have joined the group!

Wicked Jules and Tiki Al out...
    Welcome to the forum, and the Grand Design family! Make use of the knowledge and advice here as there is a plethora of it. Hope to see you on the road someday! Safe travels!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE