User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question our new 2670MK

I am getting ready for our maiden voyage with our new 2670MK and I've got a few questions for you all.

First, I was de-winterizing the water lines and I am unable to get any water to pass thru the hose connection near the the outside kitchen. I can connect the hose, but I can't get a drop of water out of it. I've tried after releasing the pressure and then connecting, but nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

I was also surprised to see that the pump was buried behind the panel in the storage area and I had remove entire side panel to access it. Has anyone converted panel into a door of sorts allowing easy access? This would seem like a simple mod. I am thinking of hinging one side and installing a locking mechanism on the other.

Our trailer has the newer Furion DC compressor style frig and when I turned it on the I noticed a lot of noise (humming and fan noise) coming from the converter in the bedroom. Is this normal? The converter is the type that automatically senses what type of battery we have, but I don't remember the model number. I also was amazed how quickly the frig cooled down.

Thanks

Bob

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After trying every tip and trick that I read on this site and others, I finally decided to take it apart the rear sprayer "socket". Below is a picture of what I found. It looks to me that whomever put it together in the factory crushed the assembly. It doesn't look repairable to me and I'm guessing that it will need to be replaced. Do you think that GD will mail me the parts so I can repair it myself? My dealer is just under 200 miles away.

Thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear sprayer line.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	45852

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have sent me stuff in Canada no problem
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also received parts directly from GD.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBrewer View Post
    After trying every tip and trick that I read on this site and others, I finally decided to take it apart the rear sprayer "socket". Below is a picture of what I found. It looks to me that whomever put it together in the factory crushed the assembly. It doesn't look repairable to me and I'm guessing that it will need to be replaced. Do you think that GD will mail me the parts so I can repair it myself? My dealer is just under 200 miles away.

Thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear sprayer line.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	45852
    Is it still under warranty? If so they are quite likely to ship you the parts for free.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My spray port is so hard to connect as to almost be un-useable. In 6 yrs, the only time I've used it has to been when winterizing or sanitizing. Never had a use for it otherwise.

Hinging the panel on the pump like you noted has been on my to-do list for a long time. I even have the hinge and latch, just not the motivation to do so. 6 years after sending them an e-mail to improve it, and they still haven't, apparently.

Even with a heavy load, my converter is really quiet. It is 6 yrs old, so yours may be a later model number. Talk to GD - they may send you a new for that, also.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)