Hi all. I did a walk around today and noticed a small drip from the side valance below the light by the sewer dump. Upon a closer look, it is coming from above the vapor barrier (not corroplast) along the very exterior wall edge. It is fresh, clean water so I can only assume it something from the shower. A look through the shower inspection cover doesnt show anything wet or leaking.
Is this a common leak place? I see no good way into it other than the shower being removed.
Also, from day 1, my shower surround blind rivets are loose in many places. Is it possible water is getting behind the surround, dripping down, and exiting through my leak?

Update - I can confirm that it must be a hose or fitting leak because I turned the supply off for the weekend and came back to zero pressure on my gauge, so it bled out instead of holding as it usually does. Based on the location, the toilet supply line could also be a very good candidate. I'm going to try and dissect some stuff. I've already looked at the HW tank and it is not leaking any advice on opening stuff up is appreciated. Dealership repairs are not an option at this time, I need to fix this now instead of 4 months out.

*If it seems like I'm just talking to myself, it's because I pulled this from another site that I posted to first, on accident. My intent was to ask this group instead.

Josh

2021 GD 2600rb