User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Buy an Imagine; CHECK! Buy a Tow Vehicle; Yikes... NOT! Half-way there.

Glad to be here, as it means we FINALLY have purchased our first Grand Design, an Imagine. We are so thankful for those who share everything, as we need a lot of advice. We love camping, but in the past have always seemed to be too rushed from start to finish. We are determined to SLOW DOWN and try to enjoy the process as well as the actual camping.

Looking forward to getting more knowledgeable about everything, thanks to all who have gone before us.

Larry & I have been married 43 years. We travel everywhere with our two furkids. Giant beasts... a 2.6# Morkie, Boo... and a 4# Toy Poodle, Waggles. Both girls. We will often bring along our 16-year-old grandchild, too. I am a retired photographer, with serious eye issues. So, until I can get my eyes "fixed," the photography is on hold. My husband is a former Tennis Pro, 5th Grade School Teacher, Commodity Trading Advisor and the most amazing husband on the planet. We are looking for a lot of fun fishing & meeting cool peeps.

Thanks for sharing all your wisdom. We need a LOT of it! I hope we don't have many reasons to share our experiences, as they will probably be the hard-to-believe stories.

Angie & Larry
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    NO tow vehicle yet!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, congrats and welcome to the group. As you know, this place is full of great people with lots of knowledge and experience. Dont be shy to tap into this knowledge. We'll be glad to help out.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Plenty here to absorb!

It can be daunting taking the plunge without prior experience, but fortunately there's no shortage of experience and wisdom here.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania