User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

radio reception in Imagine 2400BH

Hi, we recently purchased a 2021 Imagine 2400BH travel trailer. It has the Jensen JWM41 radio. I can't get any local radio stations, it's all static. The camper is in my driveway. I turned on the power booster and switched to the tv, I can get all the local stations but nothing for the radio. Do I need to remove the Jensen to see if there is a loose connection or is this an issue with this specific unit. I can't remember if the radio was on during my walk through after the camper was purchased. I downloaded the manual for the JWM41 and there was nothing addressing this problem.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first thought would be to check that an antenna is plugged into the back of the Jensen
    2022 Transcend Xplor 240ML
    2019 Imagine XLS 17MKE (sold 8/22)
    2017 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0 Fx4
    Blue Ox WDH

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you trying to tune an FM station? AM will not work on my unit as the King antenna is FM only.

To make sure the rest of the Jensen is working, try a DVD or BT connection. If they work then as noted above by Stealth13777 you may have to pull the unit to confirm the antenna is connected.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.