Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 31mb packages

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

31mb packages

Hello.
    I fell into a 31mb that someone ordered then, unfortunately, had to back out of the deal. The camper is due to arrive at the dealer in two weeks. The salesman stated it was only ordered with standard options, but when reviewing the bill of sale I noticed the Peace of Mind Package was listed for an additional charge. I was under the impression this, Arctic Four Season and Ultimate Power were mandatory.
    Can anyone give me insight into this?
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvin1100 View Post
    Hello.
    I fell into a 31mb that someone ordered then, unfortunately, had to back out of the deal. The camper is due to arrive at the dealer in two weeks. The salesman stated it was only ordered with standard options, but when reviewing the bill of sale I noticed the Peace of Mind Package was listed for an additional charge. I was under the impression this, Arctic Four Season and Ultimate Power were mandatory.
    Can anyone give me insight into this?
    Thanks!
    They should all be listed as mandatory options.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I can see, it's a standard package. The only thing different is yours will have roller shades, mine has the old style accordion shades, and yours will have a painted front cap. This shouldn't be any additional cost as all of the other items are standard equipment - even the roller shades are standard after 2019.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser