Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MORryde Sliding Cargo Tray

Has anyone installed the MoRyde sliding cargo tray in the pass thru of their 310GK? I tried searching for threads but didnt see anything specific to the 310GK. After our first trip it was obvious that a sliding tray is needed as the amount of "stuff" in the bay makes it difficult to get to things in the middle. I see they have a 90" that slides in both directions, and thought that would be perfect. Ours is in storage so not sure what width we would need if we got one that slid out both sides since the drivers side door is smaller.

As always, thanks for the feedback as I am sure there will be several of you that respond with options and opinions.

John and Thelma Hickert (Missouri)
    2021 GD Solitude 310GK
    2020 F350 Gas 7.3L SRW Crew Cab
    Anderson Hitch
    2X Predator 2000W Generators/Parallel kit
    Previous Setup:
    2009 Newmar Baystar 3201
    2009 Ford Ranger Toad

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhick120 View Post
    Has anyone installed the MoRyde sliding cargo tray in the pass thru of their 310GK? I tried searching for threads but didnt see anything specific to the 310GK. After our first trip it was obvious that a sliding tray is needed as the amount of "stuff" in the bay makes it difficult to get to things in the middle. I see they have a 90" that slides in both directions, and thought that would be perfect. Ours is in storage so not sure what width we would need if we got one that slid out both sides since the drivers side door is smaller.

As always, thanks for the feedback as I am sure there will be several of you that respond with options and opinions.

John and Thelma Hickert (Missouri)
    2021 GD Solitude 310GK
    2020 F350 Gas 7.3L SRW Crew Cab
    Anderson Hitch
    2X Predator 2000W Generators/Parallel kit
    Previous Setup:
    2009 Newmar Baystar 3201
    2009 Ford Ranger Toad
    Here is a link to a video that may help with a little more info about the sliding cargo trays. Frank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nmJJQafPSQ
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression