User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furrion A/C

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does moving the temp sensor help with cooling as well? This past weekend we camped and it was hot out, the unit seemed to keep the RV cool but seems like the compressor on mine runs for about 2-3 mins not continuous like the Coleman I had before. I did pull the filter and the coil did not not appear to be frozen
    Last edited by adam9britt; 06-09-2021 at 07:07 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine has cycled fine with just the sensor poked through the filter temps in mid 80s and gets to 69 without issue then cycles as needed

I have requested the sensor relocation kit from GD though Unsure whether I install it or not
    We will be leaving to use it for the summer in a couple of weeks and we will see how it goes but AC isn’t needed as much where we go

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far I have been happy with the furrion. Once I poked the sensor through the filter, it has done a better job maintaining temperature. Last weekend it held 68° while it was mid 90s out. We also started using a dehumidifier that made a huge difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update for you all. So far this week camping the humidity has been near 97 percent most days outside temps in the mid 80s and the furrion is keeping up very well. In fact our trailer cooled off quicker then our families other trailer with a Coleman Mach and similar size unit by two hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrparne View Post
    Quick update for you all. So far this week camping the humidity has been near 97 percent most days outside temps in the mid 80s and the furrion is keeping up very well. In fact our trailer cooled off quicker then our families other trailer with a Coleman Mach and similar size unit by two hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wonder how much the RV Airflow System that GD installs is the cause for improved cooling.

Happy camping.

Dave
    2022 Imagine 2670MK - ProPride - TV Ram 1500
    2018 Isata-3 24FW - Toad 2019 Wrangler 2.0 Turbo
    2015 Tiffin Allegro 36LA - Toad 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
    2011 Spree 323RLS, 2007 Zeppelin 281- TV Armada

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We pulled into our campsite Thursday evening. It was 97 degrees and a dew point of 73. The inside of the camper was 95 when I plugged the power in. Turned on the Furrion. In 45 minutes it was down to 85. By the time for bed it was down to about 77. That was just a couple hours. I don’t think too bad or unreasonable for how hot the coach was. Granted, the sun was going down so not as much heat load. Since it got down to 71 it has cycled very nicely keeping the coach very comfortable, even with direct sunlight. It’s quieter than our previous Dometic in our previous coach although that one worked just as well in like conditions, just noisier.
    2020 F250 XLT Premium Iconic Silver 4x4 7.3 3.55 Payload-3268 lbs.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    Previous - 2015 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB
    Previous - 2015 Nissan Titan Pro 4x

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is this “dry mode”?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax2400bh View Post
    What is this “dry mode”?
    It acts like a standalone dehumidifier. The A/C compressor short cycles more often to remove moisture from the air without cooling it too much.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12