User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Auto level will not come on... have power everywhere else

Have a 2019 Solitude 375res

I have power every where else... just can't get panel to light up... is there a breaker or fuse I am not familiar with? All fuses and breakers look good inside the coach

Thanks

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fowlthing View Post
    Have a 2019 Solitude 375res

I have power every where else... just can't get panel to light up... is there a breaker or fuse I am not familiar with? All fuses and breakers look good inside the coach

Thanks
    Two suggestions;

1) On our 2018 Solitude 310GK, there is an inline 10A (ATO type) fuse for the LevelUp system in the curb side, rear corner of the front compartment. It is tucked into the vertical group of wires behind the battery. Here is a picture (ignore the U shaped bracket). You can see my label for the fuse in the center left of the picture and the cap of the fuse holder just tot he left of the label.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9294.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	34399

2) If the fuse is OK, try removing all power (disconnect the battery, turning off the battery disconnect may not be sufficient) including unplugging from shore power for a few (5?) minutes and then reconnect. This will force a reset.

3) I believe I have read there is a reset (use a paper clip through a small hole?) in the LevelUp control panel. You can try to find more information using the search function (upper right corner of every page) to find it. I have not checked this out so I can not give you any more specifics.

Good luck

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks the fuse was the problem... and needed help finding it thanks again. Grant

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    Two suggestions;

1) On our 2018 Solitude 310GK, there is an inline 10A (ATO type) fuse for the LevelUp system in the curb side, rear corner of the front compartment. It is tucked into the vertical group of wires behind the battery. Here is a picture (ignore the U shaped bracket). You can see my label for the fuse in the center left of the picture and the cap of the fuse holder just tot he left of the label.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9294.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	34399

2) If the fuse is OK, try removing all power (disconnect the battery, turning off the battery disconnect may not be sufficient) including unplugging from shore power for a few (5?) minutes and then reconnect. This will force a reset.

3) I believe I have read there is a reset (use a paper clip through a small hole?) in the LevelUp control panel. You can try to find more information using the search function (upper right corner of every page) to find it. I have not checked this out so I can not give you any more specifics.

Good luck

Chris
    Curious minds want to know. What is the U shaped bracket for?
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ckreef View Post
    Curious minds want to know. What is the U shaped bracket for?
    I relocated the battery disconnect switch from the pass through and wired it as a true disconnect (except for brake a way switch). The U shaped bracket (wood) is to mount the disconnect switch and is a stand off so the terminals do not touch the black fabric on the wall (also lined with electrical tape). The black fabric is conductive . Sorry, no pictures of the finished project (is any project ever really "finished" in an RV? )

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fowlthing View Post
    Thanks the fuse was the problem... and needed help finding it thanks again. Grant
    Good. I am glad you where able to find and fix the problem (relatively) easily.

There are a few of these "hidden" fuses around. The water pump fuse is near the water pump (behind the rear wall of the pass through - have to remove the wall to access), the awing lights fuse is behind the convenience panel (you have to remove the convivence panel to access), the converter fuses are on the converter behind the rear wall of the pass through (you guessed it - have to remove the rear wall to access). Two fuses on the rear of the refrigerator (Norcold 2118) one ATO for the 12V and one AGC(?) glass fuse for the 120v (You have to remove the outside lower access panel then the control board cover to access). In line fuse for the solar panel plug on the front of trailer (in the front compartment). Probably a few more I have not found or forgotten about.

Chris
    Last edited by CoChris; 05-27-2021 at 05:46 PM.
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    Good. I am glad you where able to find and fix the problem (relatively) easily.

There are a few of these "hidden" fuses around. The water pump fuse is near the water pump (behind the rear wall of the pass through - have to remove the wall to access), the awing lights fuse is behind the convenience panel (you have to remove the convivence panel to access), the converter fuses are on the converter behind the rear wall of the pass through (you guessed it - have to remove the rear wall to access). Two fuses on the rear of the refrigerator (Norcold 2118) one ATO for the 12V and one AGC(?) glass fuse for the 120v (You have to remove the outside lower access panel then the control board cover to access). In line fuse for the solar panel plug on the front of trailer (in the front compartment). Probably a few more I have not found or forgotten about.

Chris
    I've found a few of these in my 337rls. This is just plain manufacture laziness to not reroute all the fuses to a convenient location, and even more laziness to not properly document the fuse locations.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.