Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion fireplace fan.

Has anyone replaced the blower assembly in a Furrion fireplace? The unit squeks so much you don't even want to run the heating feature. I have pulled it out and oiled the unit and that helped for about 2 hours.
    2019 Imagine 2970RL
    2017 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7L diesel, SRW, short bed
    Pungo 120 Kayaks

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a timely post. We have a 2018 2970 RL and this year when I fired up the fireplace for the first time after coming out of storage, I noticed that the fan was almost non existent. After a minute or two it sped up to "operating speed". I was kind of wondering what to do about that.
    If the fan assembly is available I suppose a guy should snap up a few to have on hand. Maybe even an extra fire place assembly.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just emailed Furrion to see if just the fan assembly is available as a replacement part. I'll let you know what I find out, , presuming they get back to me.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update - I just heard back from Furion. The fan assembly is not a replaceable item, you need to buy the complete unit.
    No surprise there I guess.