User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 2500RL - Anyone have a Brochure/Spec sheet? Differences between 2018 and 2021?

Hello all--

New to site. Posted about a 2400BH for 4 adults. Bunks may be more for kids so we are now considering the 2500RL.

Found a used 2018 2500RL near me.

Does anyone have an Official GD 2018 Brochure and/or spec sheet they'd be willing to share? You can email if needed ([email protected]).

What differences are there!

Any major changes such as frame construction, exterior fiberglass walls composition and insulation (not sure any year is Azdel), roofing material, chassis construction, capacities of holding tanks, axles, etc?

Also, were the mandatory packages in play in 2018....Piece of Mind, Ultimate Power, and Four Season Protection Packages?

Also, 8cu ft refer, 15K AC, etc...

R-Values in Roof, Floor, and Walls?

What should I be looking for during my inspection for this particular model?

Thanks!
    Last edited by SoCalAngler; 05-27-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalAngler View Post
    Hello all--

New to site. Posted about a 2400BH for 4 adults. Bunks may be more for kids so we are now considering the 2500RL.

Does anyone have an Official GD 2018 Brochure and/or spec sheet they'd be willing to share? You can email if needed ([email protected]).

Any major changes such as frame construction, exterior fiberglass walls composition and insulation (not sure any year is Azdel), roofing material, chassis construction, capacities of holding tanks, axles, etc?

Also, were the mandatory packages in play in 2018....Piece of Mind, Ultimate Power, and Four Season Protection Packages?

Thanks!
    https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2018-...2500rl-tr33303
    The 2021 details can be had by entering the year in the description and then a side by side comparison can be made.I think due to current circumstance you would find deletion the norm rather than bonus features. Also price difference.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalAngler View Post
    Hello all--

Thanks!
    If you google Archived Brochures, you will be able to find older model information. Wicked Ace has you heading in the right direction
    Last edited by Brad Smith; 05-28-2021 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Update information

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the Imagine brochure from 2018.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018_Grand Design_Imagine.pdf 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	34441
    2018 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 F150 with 3.5L Ecoboost

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked ace View Post
    https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2018-...2500rl-tr33303
    The 2021 details can be had by entering the year in the description and then a side by side comparison can be made.I think due to current circumstance you would find deletion the norm rather than bonus features. Also price difference.
    Many Thanks!!!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all, I appreciate the links and brochure! Not sure why I didn't think of googling it