User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use the Reese Stedi-flex system with 1K bars and can't say I've had any issues. Does the job and the price was very reasonable. Being a newbie my self and not having anything to compare it to.... my opinion may not be worth much but I'm on my second trailer and 3rd year towing. Something I will recommend is while you can get it close by measuring the fender height , take your rig to the scales to dial it in. This will also give you peace of mind that your set-up is correct.
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Gasser
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 59 Apache View Post
    Had our maiden voyage last night pulling home our 2021 Imagine 2600RB close to 60 miles at 65-70 mph on the interstate. I opted for an Andersen Hitch. Set up was real easy after watching the you tube videos online. No sway and the weight distribution worked well as my 2011 1500 Silverado sat perfectly level. It was also amazingly quiet, and I didn't have to disengage anything to back into my driveway. So far the Andersen seems to be a good match for me, but time will tell once we get fully loaded and set out on a windy day.

John
    I'm thinking of replacing my Husky Center Line with the Anderson. Our Husky is a little noisy and the Anderson is much lighter

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12