User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MORryde upgrade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please school me a little. I have Dexter suspension on my 337rls. Is this considered good? I have had no issues after about 10,000 miles.
    Brian and Lori
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    CRE3000
    -rated up to 8k axles
    -provides 4" suspension travel

SRE4000
    -rated up to 7k axles
    -provides 3" suspension travel

My Momentum came with the LCI equiflex and it quickly got beat up and rusty, I swapped to CRE3000 with HD shackles and wetbolts, I was very happy with the upgrade. I did the work myself when I replaced all the leaf springs (started going flat) and it wasnt a terrible process; I would do it again.

My Reflection came with the CRE3000 and HD shackles and wetbolts, I am still happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I could be wrong, but 3000 3" 4000 4"
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    I just replaced my Equaflex with the SRE-4000 and the Heavy Duty shackles. It was a great upgrade. I just took the camper from Albuquerque, NM to Branson, MO and it towed amazingly well. A correction on the suspension travel above. The 4000 provides 4" and the 3000 is 3". It has shown me that I need another upgrade...Now I'm looking at GenY Executive Hitch upgrade to make it float like a butterfly. As an aside, the Dexter Springs looked to be in great shape. I was impressed. It is not a difficult installation, but I do recommend having the two jacks so that you use them to get the spacing correct for the shackles.
    Hi, I have a 2019 Momentum 381m with 3 axles thinking about changing shackles to the more ryde. I'm thinking of doing this myself and was woundering how you supported the trailer to make the change out? Did you also add the cross member support? Any tips you can supply will help. Thanks.
    2019 Ram 3500 DRW
    2019 381M
    2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moppie14 View Post
    Hi, I have a 2019 Momentum 381m with 3 axles thinking about changing shackles to the more ryde. I'm thinking of doing this myself and was woundering how you supported the trailer to make the change out? Did you also add the cross member support? Any tips you can supply will help. Thanks.
    When i did mine, I raised the entire camper with the leveling system, put 2 10-ton jack stands up front right by the leveling system on the frame rail and then 2 22-ton jack stands on the rear frame rails and used the leveling system to lower the camper on the stands. I used standard 3 ton jack stands under the axles to hold them when I removed the spring bolts.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    When i did mine, I raised the entire camper with the leveling system, put 2 10-ton jack stands up front right by the leveling system on the frame rail and then 2 22-ton jack stands on the rear frame rails and used the leveling system to lower the camper on the stands. I used standard 3 ton jack stands under the axles to hold them when I removed the spring bolts.

Thanks, did you install the added cross beam?
    2019 Ram 3500 DRW
    2019 381M
    2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12