User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 Solitude 310GK-R Grey Tanks

I was told there was only 1 grey tank in my camper even though there were two pull handles and two grey tank level indicators. Made sense because one of the pull handles would not pull out.

I showered this morning and the shower pan has standing water. I emptied my grey tank and the water is still there.

I looked at the indicator and it said my 2nd grey tank is full. This is the first time I looked at it since I was told there wasn’t a 2nd grey tank.

I need someone to tell me if I have 1 or 2 grey tanks. If I have 2, does anyone know how I can get the pull handle unstuck?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were told incorrectly, there are in fact two grey tanks - one for the galley and one for the bath (shower and sink). There would be no need for a second pull handle if there was only one tank. You are definitely having a problem with the pull handle. Sometimes they can be difficult to pull, may require a squirt of a lubricant at the handle rod on both sides of the water panel. If that does not work and you have applied sufficient effort, you will have to go to the valve and investigate as the valve is likely stuck.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Once you said I definitely had 2 grey tanks I twisted the rod on the stuck one and that freed it up. Everything is good now.

Thanks again