User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try hooking your outside cable connection to the satellite input and the one inside by the TV to the same. See if that gives you a signal. We found a bad connection on the cable line somewhere in our 17MKE. Hooking to the satellite inputs gave a good signal.
    Frank & Nadine
    2023 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2021 Ford F‑150 XLT 3.5L V6 Hybrid 4WD SuperCrew Cab Factory Max tow package

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    That's a bit odd. On my panel there is a 3 port plate. The top is SAT, the middle is CABLE / CABLE (not sure why it is listed twice), and the bottom is AUX BEDROOM.

The top SAT connection goes to the a similarly cable connector near the main TV; it's to connect a tripod sat antennas to a sat receiver.
    The CABLE . CABLE goes to the antenna/cable switch box near the TV and is its cable connection (as stamped on the backside of the wall plate).
    The AUX Bedroom goes to similarly labeled connector near the bed room TV's coax connection plate.

On the side of my wet bay is another coax port that goes to the cable jack on the PS of the front bay.

What model number do you have. It might help folks explain your particular labeling?
    I have a 303 RLS. your set up sounds similar to mine. I don't have a picture. just curious why there are 2 cable jacks, not sure which one to use. Appreciate any input.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12