Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hail damage - bathroom vent replacement

Hail busted out the vent on the 2021 Reflection 340RDS this afternoon. Lucky that seems to be the only damage, other than our backyard...it’s trashed.

Installing a rain/vent cover was on my list, but hadn’t gotten around to it yet, so It’s just the factory vent cover that got broken.

Taking a quick poll on what I should replace it with. Something with a remote control would be nice.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bdelcurto; 05-31-2021 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. They are very thin. Not sure of what is on your RV , but I got the opening cover only from Amazon. That way no need to deal with having to reseal the housing. Then added the appropriate Maxair cover , which is much more robust plastic.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    Yup. They are very thin. Not sure of what is on your RV , but I got the opening cover only from Amazon. That way no need to deal with having to reseal the housing. Then added the appropriate Maxair cover , which is much more robust plastic.
    Charlie
    I haven’t had a chance to inspect it closely, but although the inside screen was dislodged by the hail, I think the only damage was to the cover or lid itself. Those are pretty inexpensive, so I think your comment is spot on. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk