User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Setting Up Camp ItchinToGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    337RLS Grey Tank Sizes

    What are the individual grey tank sizes on the 337RLS? I have searched and can't find any results. Total size for the 2 is 87 according to the GD website. Used the camper over the weekend and the galley tank filled faster than the bath tank which would seem to indicated a smaller tank, we didn't wash that many dishes.
    USN 1978-1999
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2018 RAM Laramie 3500 DRW
    Cummins 4500i Generator

  2. #2
    Site Sponsor Canyonlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchinToGo! View Post
    What are the individual grey tank sizes on the 337RLS? I have searched and can't find any results. Total size for the 2 is 87 according to the GD website. Used the camper over the weekend and the galley tank filled faster than the bath tank which would seem to indicated a smaller tank, we didn't wash that many dishes.
    See this thread just posted a few days ago by me:

    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...3rls-questions

    The kitchen grey is 47 and the bathroom shower and sink is 40 for both 303s and 337s built in the last few years.

    Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

  3. #3
    Setting Up Camp ItchinToGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked the tanks with a flow meter that I borrowed. The galley tank measures 46, call it 47 gals. The bath tank measured 52 gals, I thought that can't be right so I check the meter against a 5 gal. bucket, measured right at 5 gals to the top. So I checked the bath tank again, came up with 52 gals again. The tank level gauge sure is way off though! Galley tank shows full at 28 gals, and the bath tank shows full at 36 gals.
    USN 1978-1999
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2018 RAM Laramie 3500 DRW
    Cummins 4500i Generator

  4. #4
    Fireside Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Virginia....up in the northern neck
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchinToGo! View Post
    I just checked the tanks with a flow meter that I borrowed. The galley tank measures 46, call it 47 gals. The bath tank measured 52 gals, I thought that can't be right so I check the meter against a 5 gal. bucket, measured right at 5 gals to the top. So I checked the bath tank again, came up with 52 gals again. The tank level gauge sure is way off though! Galley tank shows full at 28 gals, and the bath tank shows full at 36 gals.
    Just curious how you determined full on the bathroom grey?

    Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    2021 GD Reflection 303rls
    2019 ram 2500 Crew Cab tradesman 4x4
    Autoslider 5th wheel hitch.

  5. #5
    Setting Up Camp ItchinToGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustUs&doggo View Post
    Just curious how you determined full on the bathroom grey?
    When the water started to backup into the shower drain.
    USN 1978-1999
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2018 RAM Laramie 3500 DRW
    Cummins 4500i Generator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.