Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insignia NS-RNG24SS9 24" Range Oven Igniters not Working - FIXED

Hey guys,

Our 378MBS-R came with the Insignia NS-RNG24SS9 24" Range Oven and it suffered what most people are experiencing with them, the igniters quit working at the worst time and then all you can do is use the stovetop with a lighter on standby. I decided to remove all of the screws on the back panel and see what I could do with the wiring and what I found was that the Spark Ignition Module was faulty and once I changed it out with one from Amazon that is an equivalent replacement everything started working again and we can use our oven again! I've attached pictures of the original module itself as well as the amazon link to the module that I used to replace it. You just have to make sure that it has the same wiring pattern and that you label everything as you remove it to make sure that all igniter wires go to the right places once you're done. I'm sure that it probably doesn't matter since the module outputs spark to all locations when triggered anyway, but hey, why not? haha

Also, if you have long arms you can accomplish this without needing to slide the oven all the way out of it's location. Just enough to be able to undo most of the screws on the back panel and push it out of your way to get to this module portion of the appliance and remove the two screws fastening it to the rear.

Amazon - ClimaTek Spark Ignition Module

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	612.7 KB 
ID:	34554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	34555
    2021 Solitude 378MBS-R Fifth Wheel
    Cummins Onan 6500 LP

2020 Reflection 287RLTS Travel Trailer
    Dual Honda EU3000iS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your post. I was having the same issue and was able to make the repair based on your information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the exact issue. Initially I contacted an appliance parts supplier who informed me the replacement part was no longer available per the manufacturer. I order the ClimaTek ignitor module, it was an exact fit and work perfectly. Thank you!!