HI folks, hoping to get that one pice of wisdom that helps us resolve this issue.

This is for a new 2021 Imagine with the new electronic command center and control module.

When we first tested the water heater, electric would not work, but the propane did. We left it on electric for more than 4 hours and the water was ice cold. We switched to propane and it worked perfectly.

The following weekend, we went on the maiden voyage for a second test of everything, and we could not get the electric or propane to work on the water heater.

Our site had 30 amp service and city water. All the other appliances worked, electric and propane. There is propane flowing to the outdoor kitchen and there is a single straight propane line to the heater from there. No valves.

I opened the purge valve on the water heater and water flowed out. I checked the bypass valves, but given the water flow from the heater, this seemed unnecessary.

The DSI light on the command center is lighting up after the propane fails to light on the heater.

There is no flow of propane we can detect and no spark attempts at all.

I tried a new control board on the heater and same results.

We have an appointment booked at dealer for service, but this is a couple weeks away and I would rather resolve this myself if it is not a replacement of expensive parts.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. thank you...