User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coleman Mach A.C. with Airexcel thermostat

I just took our brand new G25 on its maiden trip only to find that the main cabin a.c. didn't work. The Fan would blow at high and low but the compressor would not kick in. I looked at the cooling signal from the stat and had 12 v d.c. coming out, but when I checked at the control box there was nothing. The yellow wire that originated from the stat was spliced onto a larger stranded white conductor that disappeared into the ducting and there is a black wire of the same gauge where the yellow signal wire shows it should land.
    Does anyone know where the white wire goes to , if it is a circuit breaker or safety device. I cant find any wiring diagram that would explain it.
    Thank you all for any help.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coleman Mach A.C. with Airexcel thermostat

Hi Bryan,

First, Welcome!

The white wire is for the furnace and should connect to the “W” terminal on your thermostat. The yellow is for the ac compressor and should connect to the “Y” terminal on your thermostat. That is for both heat and cool.

If it is the bedroom ac and cool only then the yellow wire will go to the “Y” terminal of your thermostat per Airxcel.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4826.jpg  
    Last edited by Redapple63; 06-02-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay in replying, thank you for the schematic.
    The problem ended up being a connection that had come loose on a wago style connector behind the electrical control board, I finally found out where all the wiring went !
    I had worked just long enough at the dealer before shaking loose on the way home .
    All good now, just noting all the other warranty issues to fix before next season.