Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbie Member/Shopper Asking for Advice, Education and Your Experience

I am Viet Nam Vet in reasonably good health living in rural Seattle with my wife.

Own a 100K mile 2003 Dodge Ram Long Bed Diesel, Single Rear Tire , 6 Spd Stick

Interested in Reflection 28-30 foot Models. Cant give you a reason why I dont want
    longer but just assuming the extra length and weight would be a negative ???
    re: parking, fuel milage, braking etc etc

I'm only looking at used as I dont want to take that 1st owner depreciation hit.

Ive been looking (on line only) at the 150 Series 230RL (28'),260RD (30') & 280RS (31')
    Dont need the outdoor refer/Flat Screen on 240RL

Does the extra weight of NON 150 models 26RL & 27RL make that much difference
    when towing with my 3500 Ram in Fuel Milage

Also with ALL The Options and Special Packages that GD offered in these models
    what do I want to consider NEEDED vs Wanted.....(Not using in Really Cold Temps, hopefully)

I also want to be mindful of future value when I sell in terms of 1/2 Ton popularity ???

What is considered to he best value generator and are these GD trailers wired for onboard generators
    or must I keep in bed of truck or ???

I also want to shop for used hitches as I see many on Craigs and FB Marketplace.....
    Just dont know what system is best ride , etc etc

Too many questions, I just dont want to make a good decision going in

Thanks
    Chuck S Auburm,WA
    Last edited by CamarosRus; 06-02-2021 at 02:26 PM.