User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    Thanks. Does the app have to be open? It’s not a big deal and I can keep it open, but I’m curious if what I read is correct.
    No it’s sends a notification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgunter5 View Post
    NICE!!!! Wish ours had this feature, then I wouldn't have had to spend BIG money to get the dealer ones that integrate to the truck. Still happy with my purchase as I'm sure you will be also!!!
    HELP! I have a 2020 2500 Denali and I also have 4 TPMS sensors for a trailer that came with my 2019 Sierra 1500. They are 433mhz which is what my truck is. But GM cannot tell me positively if they will work. And the part numbers change constantly! In theory, they should work. Hoping you might have insight.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have replied to a similar thread recently and here is my 2 cents worth. Firstly as with a few of the other members on this post I prefer a dedicated system. There are a couple out there that have been around a lot longer and cost about the same except that I wasn't aware of the GD kit cost nor was my dealer who quoted me upwards of 800.00 Canadian for the Lippert system. Mind you I don't think the parts guy is as good as the Jayco dealers parts guy I had before. (guess where I will do my shopping once my 15% off for buying a new trailer expires next month).

Secondly: For those of you that are interested in Lippert's system but reluctant to use this system because it is a phone app and you do not want to overload your phone then some of you as I do have kept your previous phone for those in case you drop your new one in the beer jug!. Or your new phone just died (my has in the past) Use your older phone as the dedicated monitoring system, you don't need a sim card just bluetooth activated.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    I’d also recommend shopping if the kit is going to cost you a lot of money. We just got our new Reflection and it had everything. I am told that it will notify my phone if there is an issue. I think I read that the app does not have to be open... I’m not so sure. There is no way to test it so I keep the app open, but I don’t like having my phone out when I drive. The alarm unit that came with it doesn’t show pressure or temp. Supposedly it will blink red and send out an audible alarm. I’m not real confident in the system and I’ll probably upgrade to something else next year.
    I just purchased a 2021 Solitude. I didn't get the kit because the dealer said that the kit only came with Solitude's that were made after Jan1. My Solitude was made at the end of Dec. I called GD and complained so they sent me the kit (4 cap sensors, the repeater module, and the monitor) at no cost. It is worth exactly what I paid for it. I got false readings on the monitor, when I checked the phone there was nothing wrong. I drove from NC to NY. When I got to NY I changed out the LCI setup to the TST setup that I had taken out of my Reflection. The TST setup is very dependable and I highly recommend it. The only problem I have with the TST is that the screen is hard to see in the sunlight. They have a plastic shade that they sell for $15. plus $10 shipping. That's $25. for a piece of plastic that should have come free with the system. Other than that IMO TST is the best out there.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MachWun View Post
    HELP! I have a 2020 2500 Denali and I also have 4 TPMS sensors for a trailer that came with my 2019 Sierra 1500. They are 433mhz which is what my truck is. But GM cannot tell me positively if they will work. And the part numbers change constantly! In theory, they should work. Hoping you might have insight.
    The part number that I ordered was 84338125 however the sensor itself said "gm p/n 84152501" What number is on your senor? Can you post a pic? Are they metal stems or rubber?
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Gasser
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgunter5 View Post
    The part number that I ordered was 84338125 however the sensor itself said "gm p/n 84152501" What number is on your senor? Can you post a pic? Are they metal stems or rubber?
    Same part # is on mine, and yes metal stems. I have the picture but alas, need to be on PC and never am when I am checking gmail.
    2020 Sierra 2500HD Denali
    Equalizer hitch (used Blue Ox before)
    Reflections 312bhts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same part # is on mine, and yes metal stems. I have the picture but alas, need to be on PC and never am when I am checking gmail
    2020 Sierra 2500HD Denali
    Equalizer hitch (used Blue Ox before)
    Reflections 312bhts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds to me like they will definitely work! Time to go to discount and give'm a try :-)
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Gasser
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking to install this exact system in our 2800bh...it is prewired, but the dealer we used said we should get the kit from amazon...the problem is it seems to be quite a bit more and does not include the alert device.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a dealer to contact to get this part shipped to MN?

Thank you!

-R

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernbunks View Post
    I am looking to install this exact system in our 2800bh...it is prewired, but the dealer we used said we should get the kit from amazon...the problem is it seems to be quite a bit more and does not include the alert device.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a dealer to contact to get this part shipped to MN?

Thank you!

-R
    @huntr70

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast