User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection Axistep removal

We just took delivery of a 303rls with the axisteps. On our PDI the tech said don't remove the steps, they are very hard to get back on. Can anyone confirm this? In our storage unit, I will need to remove the steps to get into the rv.
    Mike
    2021 reflection 303rls,
    2018 f250 lariat super crew 6.5' bed fx4 diesel
    reece gen 2 goose box

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got our 2021 303RLS at the end of May and were told the Axistep steps were removable and I didn't question it. The brochure says they are "easily" removable so that is what I assumed. The GD videos demonstrate putting the steps up and down and state they are removable but do not demonstrate that part. I need to remove my steps since I can't put them down when the adjacent spot in my storage area is occupied which is quite often. It appears the steps come off after removing two long pins but they don't appear to come out easily and I'm not going to attempt this until I understand the "easy" part.
    We have a dealer visit in a couple of weeks for work on a Furrion hot water heater problem (goes hot and cold while showering) and I want my dealer to demonstrate at that time "easily" removing and reinstalling the steps.

Pete