Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum not auto leveling

We were having some work done at the house and while the contractor was digging he hit our under ground Power. This resulted in several things in our home getting shorted out due to the power surge.
    I immediately went out to check the camper it was plugged into shore power in our garage.
    All things seemed to be working as it should. I did not check the leveling system for the camper was setting level. We went Camping this weekend and when I went to use the auto level the camper did not level at all it was completely out of whack. All other functions as far as leveling goes on the jacks I can do manually and it works as it should. I said the unit to level in Z wrote everything out and once I got back home and went to use the auto level feature it did not work. Is there anything I can check or look at to try to resolve this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean out of whack? It's possible somehow it lost its calibration memory and you need to reset the calibration. This involves manually leveling the unit and pressing a series of buttons. If you search online for the LCI (whichever leveling system you have) manual, it has the procedure in there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I mean is it does not level nowhere near close. I try to do the manual reset calibration it did not help

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you starting the auto level process with the front of the RV above level? New systems require the front to be raised slightly high before pressing "auto level".
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve never really had to worry about that before. That being said most of the time the front end is a little bit higher due to the heights of my tow vehicle

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GNCC621 View Post
    I’ve never really had to worry about that before. That being said most of the time the front end is a little bit higher due to the heights of my tow vehicle
    The Alpine I had didn't really care much, but the Solitude is sensitive to this. Auto level freaked out on me the first time I didn't remember to raise the front slightly high first.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually