User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electrical diagram

Hello,I have a 2600RB 2019,and I need the electrical diagram for the trailer,and I think I need to give the serial number of unit because the diagrams vary.Who do I contact? There was a half an hour wait time on phone so I thought I would try this.

Thank you.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diagram isn’t going to happen. General plan might.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jre257 View Post
    Hello,I have a 2600RB 2019,and I need the electrical diagram for the trailer,and I think I need to give the serial number of unit because the diagrams vary.Who do I contact? There was a half an hour wait time on phone so I thought I would try this.

Thank you.
    And since this site is not monitored by Grand Design, probably not likely to get anything here.

Try their forums...
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn’t this their forums?If not do you have a link to their forums.

Thanks

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jre257 View Post
    Hello,I have a 2600RB 2019,and I need the electrical diagram for the trailer,and I think I need to give the serial number of unit because the diagrams vary.Who do I contact? There was a half an hour wait time on phone so I thought I would try this.Thank you.
    @Jre257, Welcome to this community. This is a Grand Design owners forum with many knowledgeable people willing to share ideas, thoughts, learning experiences, etc. While we will not be able to help with a wiring diagram specific for your trailer (GD may not even have such a beast to provide), the community here may be able to provide some insight to assist whatever problem or project you are trying to accomplish.

I would suggest letting us know the year/model of your trailer and some background of what you are trying to do.
    2018 Solitude 344gk
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,thank you for welcome.So I did find their site,but I will run this by you folks.Ok.....so on the frame....behind the battery holder....is what is called a 1900 metallic splice box that is used in electrical,low voltage installation.Anyway,this box is mounted to the inside of the frame on the left side of camper as you face the hitch.I have had this camper a few months,am going through it for a trip,and I am trying to square away some of the battery wire issues.So....I find this 1900 box.,it has no cover on it....has some wire nut splices....so I want to clean this up...and find out where these wires go to.That is why the schematic.And.....that is my question.I suspect this is not factory....as it is not water proof....and I suspect the person I bought it from back in January.....did a bozo no no.....

Thank you!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like the junction box from the trailer cable that connect to the tow vehicle to the brakes, lights etc on the trailer. A picture would help.

Not sealed seems standard on these, at least on my 3 TTs
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Flagstaff 831CLBSS - Sold 5/2021.
    2017 F150 Super crew, 3.5EB, long bed, max tow, 1800lbs payload. Pro Pride, prior WDH Blue Ox SwayPro

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by llr2800 View Post
    It sounds like the junction box from the trailer cable that connect to the tow vehicle to the brakes, lights etc on the trailer. A picture would help.
    That's how my fifth wheel is. All wires from tow vehicle joined in a non-sealed junction box; and to the rest of the trailer from there.
    Best of luck; chasing wires can be a pain. Use a meter, but beware of parallel paths.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-color-diagram
    Last edited by bfs673; 06-03-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    2018 Solitude 344gk
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for your help,I believe I have enough info...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my25G. Wired the same as yours.
    It's just a shame they let plumbers and carpenters wire these things up.
    No self respecting electrician would sign his name to these installations.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast