User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Splendide Dryer - how does it actually operate?

We have a Splendide washer and dryer in our 376THS. The operation of the dryer is perplexing to me. It operates differently than my home dryer. It eventually gets our clothes dry, but does not respond if we interrupt the cycle. We also cannot tell if it is in the middle of the cycle or not (there is no “busy” light). It seems to operate intermittently, and reverses frequently.

What is the best way to operate the dryer?

When you can’t restart it after you opened the door, is that because it’s “in cycle” or a thermal stoppage (dryer hose and vent look great, and the vent only gives like 2 ft., or what?

Should I just set it, and let it do it’s thing and give it 2 hours?

Driving my wife crazy.

Thanks everyone!
    Matt
    2021 Momentum 376THS FW
    2020 Ram 3500 HO Cummins DRW LB
    B&W Companion 25K Splendide Washer and Dryer Separate DV6400X

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We have a Splendide washer and dryer in our 376THS. The operation of the dryer is perplexing to me. It operates differently than my home dryer. It eventually gets our clothes dry, but does not respond if we interrupt the cycle. We also cannot tell if it is in the middle of the cycle or not (there is no “busy” light). It seems to operate intermittently, and reverses frequently.

What is the best way to operate the dryer?

When you can’t restart it after you opened the door, is that because it’s “in cycle” or a thermal stoppage (dryer hose and vent look great, and the vent only gives like 2 ft., or what?

Should I just set it, and let it do it’s thing and give it 2 hours?

Driving my wife crazy.

Thanks everyone!
    You should have a dial in it. My wife turns it to 60 minutes on the timed dry side and turns it on. If she did it miss cycle, she can start it again and it finished out the timed cycle.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210610_202521.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	34869

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    You should have a dial in it. My wife turns it to 60 minutes on the timed dry side and turns it on. If she did it miss cycle, she can start it again and it finished out the timed cycle.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210610_202521.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	34869

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Same, we have the split venting versions and we simply set the dial to 40 min low temp and it’s dry every time if you don’t over stuff it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93B69A30-60CA-4F91-B139-28EDEC444197.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	844.6 KB 
ID:	34875