User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long is "Too Long"

Quote Originally Posted by Gpo1958 View Post
    "Gone underground" means that I haven't heard from them since I made the offer on Sunday. I can take an inspector to the unit at a storage yard but no water, no sewer and no adequate electricity to test the AC. I don't believe that it's currently insured, so they won't let it out of the storage unit unless the move is completed by an insured entity, like an RV Dealer. I offered to have it inspected under those conditions with a $2500 price reduction. No answer.
    Above you said you offered full ask but now say you want a 2500 dollar discount
    Maybe they sold it or they just don’t plan on responding to lower than full ask
    I sell all kinds of things and I never respond to lower prices

Edit. We have said not to worry about the sewer and the fresh can be tested with the pump and antifreeze
    So just the ac is the hold up

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Last edited by NB Canada; 06-09-2021 at 05:27 PM.
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Above you said you offered full ask but now say you want a 2500 dollar discount
    Maybe they sold it or they just don’t plan on responding to lower than full ask
    I sell all kinds of things and I never respond to lower prices

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Full price wih a full inspection. $2500 below for a partial inspection to cover potential problems not exposed due to lack of a full inspection.
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2017 Ford F-350 Lariat SRW CC Short Bed, Power Stroke 6.7L
    Pullrite Superglide 16k

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Full price wih a full inspection. $2500 below for a partial inspection to cover potential problems not exposed due to lack of a full inspection.
    My guess is he isn’t interested then

Time to move on

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure there is anything to hide. The trailer sale is the result of a divorce and the person that got the trailer did not get the truck, so they have no way to move it. I am also guessing that the unit currently may not be insured. I think that the seller believes they will sell it without jumping through the inspection hoop that I'm requesting.
    You are probably right
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to buy my first rig and could use some help. I'm looking at purchasing a very slightly used Solitude 310GK that has been stored outside (on pavement) and not used in almost two years. Everything on it looks great, but the Owner won't move it (or let me move it) to a place where I can have it fully inspected. There is no water or sewer at the storage yard, so I would have to buy it without testing those systems. The unit was winterized when it was put in storage, but has had nothing done to it since. I see a lot of warnings about buying a rig that has been unused for a long period of time, but how long is "too long". Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I just sold my 2020 Reflection 303RLS. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it except my wife saw the Solitude 310 Gk-R at the last GD Rally in Myrtle Beach. The people that purchased the Reflection not only didn't inspect the Reflection they didn't even see it except in pictures. They live in Louisiana and had a transporter near me in NC deliver the rig to them.
    They are very happy with the purchase.
    By the way The Reflection is 2 yrs old because it was built in 2019 and sat for almost a year at the dealer. We purchased it just before Covid.
    Last edited by Malco1; 06-09-2021 at 08:20 PM.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My SIL just purchased a 2017 Momentum from a guy in TX (we in NM). He agreed to a price within a couple of hours after the for sale sign went online. Owner indicated multiple people called shortly after he did to inquire about buying it. He went and picked it up the next day (just to be sure). This is after losing out on several rigs previously. It is a weird time in the RV biz.
    Greg and Colleen Gates
    Albuquerque, NM
    2020 Solitude 344 GK
    2019 F350 Lariat Superduty DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follow up and clean up........The seller finally responded to me after two other potential buyers fell by the wayside. Did the limited inspection (wonderful, but not inexpensive, inspector from Algonquin Illinois) and everything that could be looked at turned out fine. Bought the unit for 5% under asking price. I've had it out twice with no problems. I'm now a happy 310GK owner........and very glad to be done with the seller.
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2017 Ford F-350 Lariat SRW CC Short Bed, Power Stroke 6.7L
    Pullrite Superglide 16k

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the electrical if possible. AC too.
    Check Hydraulic jacks and check slides in/out.
    Check roof for leaks.

Everything plumbing and etc. can be fixed by you.

Refrigerator is an expensive item in all RVs to replace. It would be nice to hook up a generator if no power avail for 12 hours to make sure it cools.
    Last edited by Sportsdad60; 08-06-2021 at 07:56 PM.
    2021 310GK-R - MorRyde suspension and pin box. Sumo Springs. Solar, 7k axles.
    2019 Lance 1062 Truck Camper, 2 slides.
    2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel, 10 speed auto, 3.55 diff-48 gallon fuel capacity
    2000 F350 XLT HD SRW 2WD 7.3L diesel, 6-speed manual trans, 3.73 diff - Firestone Airbags-Bilstein Shocks. 82 gallon fuel capacity

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123