Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Endurance Tires

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at purchasing these from goodyear a few weeks ago (tirerack and local dealers could not get stock) and a waited a bit too long to order - When i went back to the main goodyear website i could not find the endurance tires anymore, and instead had to go to the specialty tire site to find them. But i didnt see how to buy them on that site. Hopefully they were just reworking the website and they are available for order off of that again. I ended up going with the new hankook vantras instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No surprise here..... I pulled up my Goodyear order from May and when I choose the Endurance link provided it takes me to a Product not found page. Hopefully they restart manufacturing soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali HD
    2017 308BHTS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke with Goodyear Customer service, the reason the Endurance tires are not showing on website is they are out of stock. I advised them an out of stock notice is much better than just removing the tires entirely from the site.
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2600 RB
    TOW vehicle- 2023 Ram 2500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4.10 rear end, tow package with trailer blind spot and air suspension. Max payload- 2869

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're on our second set of Endurance tires. We had replaced the original Westlakes when our fifth wheel was only about 6 months old due to reports of how bad the Westlakes were. We didn't replace the spare tire, however.

After our first long trip to Alaska/Yukon (25,000-30,000 miles) we replaced the Endurance tires with Endurance again. After recently reading about the endurance tires being not manufactured currently, we looked around and found there are some still in stock in local tire stores. We ordered one to replace the spare tire.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve heard that they are starting up the line again, so they may become more available soon.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked mine after sitting all winter at 82 psi...they were at 81.5, so yeah, I didn't have to add any before our first trip. Brought them down a bit, really easy to do.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a data point, Endurance tires aren't bulletproof either. This is the second one I have heard about that lost its side wall, first one I have seen in person. This one is off my dad's Jayco. 4 months old about 4,000 miles on it. The good news it held its tread and didn't take out the side of the trailer with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_1820.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	39995
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12