Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TV Signal Booster Location - Solitude 375RES

Purchased a used 2019 Solitude 375RES are our maiden voyage. According the the owner’s manual, I need to turn off the TV Signal to receive the campground’s cable. Unfortunately, the owner’s manual doesn’t say where booster is located. Can someone tell me where it is?

Will Not Be Dictated To
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVPILOT View Post
    Purchased a used 2019 Solitude 375RES are our maiden voyage. According the the owner’s manual, I need to turn off the TV Signal to receive the campground’s cable. Unfortunately, the owner’s manual doesn’t say where booster is located. Can someone tell me where it is?
    Not my RV type, but in all of the TT's I have owned it is/was behind the TV where the coax comes out from the wall. Should be a small depressible button switch and a red light to indicate on or off.
    I left the Forum due to dictatorial administration

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Tim and Terri for your response. I looked behind both TVs and don’t see anything like what you described. The living room TV is on a televator so even if it was there, it would be difficult to access.

Larry

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Solitude 380FL with the televator, and the switch is on that TV, behind it, down in the cabinet. Your unit has the bedroom in the front, so may be on that TV. Follow the antenna cable from the TV to where it connects. That's where the push button switch will be.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I did as you suggested and followed the coax cable from the back of the TV on the televator to where it connects inside the cabinet and found a button that when enabled is red.

We really like the 380FL. When purchasing, we narrowed our search to 380FL and 375RES rigs and it was a very tough decision to choose as both are great options!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVPILOT View Post
    We really like the 380FL. When purchasing, we narrowed our search to 380FL and 375RES rigs and it was a very tough decision to choose as both are great options!
    We had the same problem. Actually had the dealer hold a 375RES for us, but after looking at other brands and floor plans, went back and purchased the 380FL instead.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steve 2019 375RES
    2015 GMC Denali HD3500

On the plate under the left side of TV is A plate with Coax connectors, on the plate is a tiny (switch) the size of a pencil lead.

Use a flashlight you’ll see it that’s what they’re referring to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk