User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got curious today

Wanted to look at the control panels for the one touch. Removed panel in pass thru storage curb side to see. Found this gray wire hanging unconnected anyone know what it is for. Checked with DVM and there is no power to it at any time. First pic is the wire, then the connection into the board {far right on the board}, then the board numbers. Also if there is somewhere I can get a manual or drawing to show what the connections are would be nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210605_073124.jpg   20210605_073135.jpg   20210605_074454.jpg   20210605_074513.jpg  
    2018 imagine 2970 RL pull with a 2012 Chevy Duramax 3500 srw[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] And now a Reflection 315 RLTS

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just an unused output. That is, available for a module your install does not have. You can pull the OneControl manual off their website, but your not likely to find specific circuit diagrams as to how GD wires it specifically since it's relatively generic and the manufacturers just don't design to this detail.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked to GD about getting a pin-out or diagram showing what the connections were for and the reply was there is no drawing available to give me.
    Have determined that on the right side the four wire relay o/p's are slides. The two, two wire o/p's (blue connectors) are the awnings. At least on my Unity box.
    Left side connections are inputs I think. But I have not spent a lot of time determining each wire.
    Yours may not be the same as mine because GD said the Reflection get one type, the Solitude another, and the Momentums get the most capable unit. Imagine was not mentioned in our discussion.
    Last edited by Scott'n'Wendy; 06-07-2021 at 05:30 AM.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks will check mine today after work.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley 1841 View Post
    Wanted to look at the control panels for the one touch. Removed panel in pass thru storage curb side to see. Found this gray wire hanging unconnected anyone know what it is for. Checked with DVM and there is no power to it at any time. First pic is the wire, then the connection into the board {far right on the board}, then the board numbers. Also if there is somewhere I can get a manual or drawing to show what the connections are would be nice.
    On my Solitude, that 4 pin connector goes to all of the lights that are controlled by one touch. I agree it is an unused light control line.

Brian
    Brian and Lisa - Longmont, CO
    2021 Solitude 310GK
    2022 F350 Lariat DRW Powerstroke
    Firestone airbags - WirelessOne Airlift
    B&W Companion 20K
    Tireminder TPMS